The 9th day of Xmas…….a deeply experienced Executive Coach
We’re continuing our festive season ‘goodwill’ initiative to showcase among the strongest senior HR and Business Transformation talent active in the market.
As you may already have seen, we’re running our own version of the 12 days of Xmas and will publish the profile of individuals we are actively working with whom we consider to be exceptional in their respective field. We would then like to encourage any prospective employers (some might say astute!) to get in touch with us if they’d like to engage further with this individual. As a goodwill gesture this introduction would come with NO FEE obligation.
Yes that’s right, you can speak to a proven high performer with a view to hiring them or engaging them for a contract/consulting role and not have paid a penny. All you need to do is contact us and we can set the wheels in motion if both parties feel it would be appropriate to proceed.
So we continue with…….
On the 9th day of Christmas, my true HR & Business Transformation Search partner gave to me, a deeply experienced Executive Coach.
A vastly experienced coaching professional who combines an impressive blue chip corporate career pedigree within Learning & Development with 20 years as a coach engaging with an array of businesses, from start ups to multinationals.
An accredited Master Executive Coach who has studied many coaching disciplines including Cognitive, Behavioural, Gestalt, Clean Language, NLP, Transactional Analysis, Action Inquiry and Dialogue. Expert in delivering Executive Coaching Programmes at different levels of seniority, leading to outcomes from skill-building to growth, to industry-changing transformation. Based in the UK
- Designing the Global Coaching Curriculum whilst working at a Big 4 Consulting firm
- Writing the elements of core learning for blended delivery via e-learn modules supported by workshops
- Designed and delivered Leadership Challenge transition programmes for FTSE100 Banking senior leaders around a responsible leadership model and coaching (for engagement and raising ethical awareness)
- Occupational Psychology, Postgraduate Diploma in Coaching Supervision, Certified as Global Leadership Associate Coach, and a Mindset Practice Coach
- Registered on the BPS RQTU, with a very wide range of psychometric certifications including, Hogan suite (HPS, HDS, MVPI), MBTI Step 1 & 2
- Currently coaching business leaders in Aerospace, IT Services, Professional Services, Insurance, Financial Services and Data Analytics
- Currently coaching a Management team comprising senior engineering managers and sales managers, in a precision manufacturing environment
- Develops greater collaborative mindsets, efforts and skills in academics and professionals through making away days meaningful
- Developing emotional intelligence in scientists engaged in research and innovative technology where outcomes can make a life or death difference in a politically charged environment
…. a blue chip Director of Talent & OD
…. an award winning HR Director with expertise in transformation, turnaround and ER/IR
…. a seasoned Business Change Programme Leader
…. a Global VP HR from a FTSE50 business (even better than 5 golden rings!!)
….a high achieving FMCG/Hospitality sector People Director
….a commercially minded 3rd sector Head of HR.
….a first rate strategic PMO Lead/Portfolio Programme Manager
….and a multi-sector HR Director in a pear tree!
(see previous post)