The 7th day of Xmas…….an award winning HR Director with expertise in transformation, turnaround and ER/IR
We’re continuing our festive season ‘goodwill’ initiative to showcase among the strongest senior HR and Business Transformation talent active in the market.
As you may already have seen, we’re running our own version of the 12 days of Xmas and will publish the profile of individuals we are actively working with whom we consider to be exceptional in their respective field. We would then like to encourage any prospective employers (some might say astute!) to get in touch with us if they’d like to engage further with this individual. As a goodwill gesture this introduction would come with NO FEE obligation.
Yes that’s right, you can speak to a proven high performer with a view to hiring them or engaging them for a contract/consulting role and not have paid a penny. All you need to do is contact us and we can set the wheels in motion if both parties feel it would be appropriate to proceed.
So we continue with…….
On the 7th day of Christmas, my true HR & Business Transformation Search partner gave to me, an award winning HR Director with expertise in transformation, turnaround and IR.
A highly experienced, multi-lingual Board/Executive level HR leader from listed businesses. Particular expertise in setting and delivering strategies for business change and transformation/turnaround including cultural change, M&A, restructuring.
Interested to explore internationally scoped, change focused leadership opportunities with a dynamic business. Based Greater London area
- SVP HR, leading a regional HR support to a workforce of over 15,000
- International experience including the EMEA and Asia region.
- Deep expertise in international employee and industrial relations, leading Works Council negotiations, litigation, and heading Industrial Relations with a major FTSE employer
- Devised, project managed and delivered successful UK Leadership Development event
- Introduction of new HR operating model, successful introducing and embedding Ulrich model across a complex matrix
- Leadership on employee comms, diversity and belonging agenda, including embedding new culture, values and behaviours and enhancing employee experience. Successfully raising profile for diversity initiatives and achieving external recognition for the employer brand
- Leadership of teams up to 50 in size and covering over 200 internationally dispersed operational locations
- Conducted a major restructuring programme 6 months ahead of schedule bringing savings in excess of £2m
- Deep knowledge within ER/IR, accompanied by a passion for organisational design and development, employee engagement/inclusion/comms, and talent management.
…. a seasoned Business Change Programme Leader
…. a Global VP HR from a FTSE50 business (even better than 5 golden rings!!)
….a high achieving FMCG/Hospitality sector People Director
….a commercially minded 3rd sector Head of HR.
….a first rate strategic PMO Lead/Portfolio Programme Manager
….and a multi-sector HR Director in a pear tree!
(see previous post)
If you’d like to take advantage of our special Xmas goodwill offer to engage with this individual with NO FEE obligation please contact Tom Godber on [email protected] or +44 (0)208 675 2223 to discuss.