The 6th day of Xmas……a seasoned Business Change Programme Leader
We’re continuing our festive season ‘goodwill’ initiative to showcase among the strongest senior HR and Business Transformation talent active in the market.
As you may already have seen, we’re running our own version of the 12 days of Xmas and will publish the profile of individuals we are actively working with whom we consider to be exceptional in their respective field. We would then like to encourage any prospective employers (some might say astute!) to get in touch with us if they’d like to engage further with this individual. As a goodwill gesture this introduction would come with NO FEE obligation.
Yes that’s right, you can speak to a proven high performer with a view to hiring them or engaging them for a contract/consulting role and not have paid a penny. All you need to do is contact us and we can set the wheels in motion if both parties feel it would be appropriate to proceed.
So we continue with…….
On the 6th day of Christmas, my true HR & Business Transformation Search partner gave to me, a seasoned Business Change Programme Leader.
A highly versatile Programme Manager experienced in the delivery of change management, business transformation, IT transformation, regulatory, sourcing, transition and ERP in UK, mainland Europe and Asia Pacific. A proven record with financial services, telco, engineering, FMCG and pharma sector organisations.
Available on an immediate basis for projects in London and the surrounding area. Salary guide £700-800/day.
- A blend of experience with global consultancy and within industry
- Programme Manager for a regional IT service rationalisation & migration within blue chip pharma business. Responsible for the team developing the sourcing strategy, service descriptions and other contract schedules which supported the RFP
- Project-managed the divestment of a consulting business from a major Telco, involving due diligence and commercial negotiations for the successful sale through management buy-out
- Built PMO team as part of a major restructuring programme of a leading bank, set up controls and reporting for the overall programme, working with the project managers to mobilise the 50+ workstreams
- Programme Manager with a FTSE-100 engineering business seeking to consolidate its core systems more responsive to business needs. Lead divisional ERP programme, consolidating systems across sites in the UK to produce harmonised data and applications
- Pre ERP implementation, ran a project to review and recommend improvements to the supply chain practices of this Asian energy company, advised and trained managers on supply chain management and preparation for ERP implementation, including master data management
…. a Global VP HR from a FTSE50 business (even better than 5 golden rings!!)
….a high achieving FMCG/Hospitality sector People Director
….a commercially minded 3rd sector Head of HR.
….a first rate strategic PMO Lead/Portfolio Programme Manager
….and a multi-sector HR Director in a pear tree!
(see previous post)
If you’d like to take advantage of our special Xmas goodwill offer to engage with this individual with NO FEE obligation please contact Tom Godber on [email protected] or +44 (0)208 675 2223 to discuss.