The 5th day of Xmas……a Global VP HR from a FTSE50 multi-national
We’re continuing our festive season ‘goodwill’ initiative to showcase among the strongest senior HR and Business Transformation talent active in the market.
As you may already have seen, we’re running our own version of the 12 days of Xmas and will publish the profile of individuals we are actively working with whom we consider to be exceptional in their respective field. We would then like to encourage any prospective employers (some might say astute!) to get in touch with us if they’d like to engage further with this individual. As a goodwill gesture this introduction would come with NO FEE obligation.
Yes that’s right, you can speak to a proven high performer with a view to hiring them or engaging them for a contract/consulting role and not have paid a penny. All you need to do is contact us and we can set the wheels in motion if both parties feel it would be appropriate to proceed.
So we continue with…….
On the 5th day of Christmas, my true HR & Business Transformation Search partner gave to me, a Global VP HR from a FTSE50 multi-national (even better than 5 golden rings!)
An outstanding career pedigree, including recognition within the Top Leaders programme for one of the world’s most well-known corporations. Innovative and solutions-oriented HR Director, Consultant, and C-Suite Advisor with a record of delivering complex transformational and cross cultural change, including M&A, divestment and integration. Expertise in driving continuous HR improvement through data driven insight to deliver bottom line value.
Has lived and worked in the UK and US, most recently completing a series of consulting/advisory projects and is now available for their next meaningful HR leadership role or challenging strategic HR/Transformation assignment.
Living in the UK, but globally mobile. Salary guide £150k+ or £800-1,000/day
- Has lead teams in excess of 80 people covering 25 countries, seeing business operations numbering 20,000+ employees through major periods of expansion and retrenchment
- Overhauled HR operating model delivering more than more than $80M cost and 50% workforce savings
- Codified governance processes, KPI’s, and tools across the operation leading to over $1B in global efficiencies
- Facilitated M&A & divestment activity from a HR perspective by managing large-scale regional integration projects
- Crisis management to react to challenging socio, political & economic conditions
- Lead multiple technology enabled change programmes including global SAP HR; HR transition to SaaS through 2020; systematic headcount monitoring that delivered over $100M benefits; standardising HR processes, systems & tools Lead the quarterly governance board as the HR Ethics & Compliance Leader
….a high achieving FMCG/Hospitality sector People Director
….a commercially minded 3rd sector Head of HR.
….a first rate strategic PMO Lead/Portfolio Programme Manager
….and a multi-sector HR Director in a pear tree!
(see previous post)
If you’d like to take advantage of our special Xmas goodwill offer to engage with this individual with NO FEE obligation please contact Tom Godber on [email protected] or +44 (0)208 675 2223 to discuss.