The 4th day of Xmas…….a high achieving FMCG/Hospitality sector People Director
We’re continuing our festive season ‘goodwill’ initiative to showcase among the strongest senior HR and Business Transformation talent active in the market.
As you may already have seen, we’re running our own version of the 12 days of Xmas and will publish the profile of individuals we are actively working with whom we consider to be exceptional in their respective field. We would then like to encourage any prospective employers (some might say astute!) to get in touch with us if they’d like to engage further with this individual. As a goodwill gesture this introduction would come with NO FEE obligation.
Yes that’s right, you can speak to a proven high performer with a view to hiring them or engaging them for a contract/consulting role and not have paid a penny. All you need to do is contact us and we can set the wheels in motion if both parties feel it would be appropriate to proceed.
So we continue with…….
On the 4th day of Christmas, my true HR & Business Transformation Search partner gave to me, a high achieving FMCG/Hospitality sector People Director
A proven HR Director, whom we successfully introduced to their last role nearly a decade ago! Accomplished in leading the people & learning agenda with several high profile UK service sector companies. Particularly effective as a commercially minded HR professional, adept at meeting the rapidly changing demands of multi-sited business retail and production operations.
Looking at interesting HR leadership opportunities within fast paced companies with a strong values orientation and appetite to make improvements. Open to roles in the London and surrounding counties, interim or permanent. Salary guide £120k + package.
- Successfully leading and transforming HR during a period when the workforce doubled in size to 5000+, including M&A, integration, TUPE and major divestment
- Highly influential and politically astute to achieve significant cultural transformation, navigating and balancing traditional perspectives and sensitivities whilst garnering support for and introducing progressive people initiatives
- Created and implemented an effective Brexit People Planning strategy, maintaining EU employee retention rates, improving UK people attraction rates and sourcing new people pools
- Leading organizational re-design of multiple central functions, in conjunction with new technology – managed 14 workstreams over 18 months delivering over £5m cost savings
- Instigated D&I initiatives, dramatically improving gender representation from 15% to 45% at management grade, and 0% to 25% at Director level, with 50/50 gender ratio for Graduate/Apprentice programmes
- Lead programme to improve reward, retention, engagement and customer service, resulting in improved retention by 40%, Net Promoter Scores improved by 15% and raised employee engagement by 22%
- Systematically introduced company-wide talent management and development initiatives such as an industry graduate programme, a training academy, Management to Executive Development programmes, resulting in doubling internal promotion rates.
….a commercially minded 3rd sector Head of HR
….a first rate strategic PMO Lead/Portfolio Programme Manager
….and a multi-sector HR Director in a pear tree!
(see previous post)
If you’d like to take advantage of our special Xmas goodwill offer to engage with this individual with NO FEE obligation please contact Tom Godber on [email protected] or +44 (0)208 675 2223 to discuss.