The 3rd day of Xmas……..a commercially minded 3rd sector Head of HR
We’re continuing our festive season ‘goodwill’ initiative to showcase among the strongest senior HR and Business Transformation talent active in the market.
As you may already have seen, we’re running our own version of the 12 days of Xmas and will publish the profile of individuals we are actively working with whom we consider to be exceptional in their respective field. We would then like to encourage any prospective employers (some might say astute!) to get in touch with us if they’d like to engage further with this individual. As a goodwill gesture this introduction would come with NO FEE obligation.
Yes that’s right, you can speak to a proven high performer with a view to hiring them or engaging them for a contract/consulting role and not have paid a penny. All you need to do is contact us and we can set the wheels in motion if both parties feel it would be appropriate to proceed.
So we continue with…….
On the 3rd day of Christmas, my true HR & Business Transformation Search partner gave to me, a commercially minded 3rd sector Head of HR.
An action orientated senior HR & OD leader with a proven record working in both the public and third sector to deliver transformational improvement and change whilst also raising the employee experience. Most recent roles have been No.1 in HR for mid-sized charities/regulator, setting HR strategies to align with organisational priorities and raise the standard of HR provision.
Open to impactful interim or permanent HR leadership roles in the London area, Essex or neighbouring counties. Salary guide: c. £90,000
- Successfully delivering major organisational change, covering operational re-structuring, culture and physical relocations, including managing associated employee and industrial relations
- Developing employee brand and talent acquisition strategies that resulted in 70% reduction in cost per hire and achieving significant up lift in brand attraction and the candidate experience
- Successfully introducing engagement and inclusion initiatives – establishing engagement champions, introducing well-being strategies, building EVP, creating values, resulting in improved staff turnover and absenteeism and markedly raised engagement scores
- Working with the business to support in the creation and delivery of commercial bids to win service contracts
- Launching leadership and management development programmes to comprise blended learning interventions including on-line provision, professional accreditations
- HR Transformation Project Management to deliver modernised HR service including the re-design of operating models, introducing business partnering and streamlining business processes
- Providing inspiring leadership to the HR team and influencing executive level stakeholders
- Experience in a mid to larger sized 3rd sector and public service sector organisations
….a first rate strategic PMO Lead/Portfolio Programme Manager
….and a multi-sector HR Director in a pear tree!
(see previous post)