The 2nd day of Xmas…a first rate PMO Lead
We’re continuing our festive season ‘goodwill’ initiative to showcase among the strongest senior HR and Business Transformation talent active in the market.
As you may already have seen, we’re running our own version of the 12 days of Xmas and will publish the profile of individuals we are actively working with whom we consider to be exceptional in their respective field. We would then like to encourage any prospective employers (some might say astute!) to get in touch with us if they’d like to engage further with this individual. As a goodwill gesture this introduction would come with NO FEE obligation.
Yes that’s right, you can speak to a proven high performer with a view to hiring them or engaging them for a contract/consulting role and not have paid a penny. All you need to do is contact us and we can set the wheels in motion if both parties feel it would be appropriate to proceed.
So we continue with…….
On the 2nd day of Christmas, my true HR & Business Transformation Search partner gave to me, a first rate strategic PMO Lead/Portfolio Programme Manager.
With a truly international background, living and working in 3 continents, this individual has worked at senior level in Business Transformation for last 15 years within industry following an earlier career with Big 4 and major management consultancies.
Living in London, with flexibility to travel internationally, and immediate availability for the next strategic PMO or Programme Portfolio role. Salary guide: £600-700/day
- Experience working on complex transformational change programmes in financial & professional service, technology, communications, natural resources and public sector
- Excelled in strategic PMO leadership, programme portfolio management and governance within complex matrix structures
- Managed a portfolio of US$300m+ for a dozen market units covering 200+ projects (revenue uplift, market expansion, digital, cloud, regulatory change) at a major financial services firm
- Revitalized a regional PMO for a major blue chip banking group – program manager to uplift PPM and PMO maturity across multiple markets
- Set up of Portfolio Office and implemented change delivery standards and guidelines
- Hands-on experience in running multi-disciplined and multi-vendor teams to deliver 30+ performance improvement programs & projects through organization restructuring and merger, business process re-engineering/lean, establishing shared services, job redesign, technology (ERP, CRM, digital & cloud) deployment and regional roll-out
- Well versed in both waterfall/SDLC, agile and hybrid delivery
- Prince2 practitioner, PMP certified, with an MBA from a leading UK business school.
- Led major ERP implementations – Oracle, PeopleSoft, & JDEdwards. Experienced user of PPM & collaborative systems – Plainview, Clarity, Jira, Trello, Yammer, MS O365, SharePoint, Confluence
- Spent 5 years in the NHS leading major change programme initiatives, including securing £2m capital funding and delivering significant service improvements and cost savings.
….and a multi-sector HR Director in a pear tree!
(see previous post)
If you’d like to take advantage of our special Xmas goodwill offer to engage with this individual with NO FEE obligation please contact Tom Godber on [email protected] or +44 (0)208 675 2223 to discuss.