The 1st day of Xmas…a multi-sector HR Director in a pear tree!
As the festive season begins we’re pleased to introduce a new ‘goodwill’ initiative to showcase among the strongest senior HR and Business Transformation talent active in the market.
Over the next 12 days we’ll run our own version of the ‘Twelve Days of Xmas’ and publish the profile of individuals we are actively working with whom we consider to be exceptional in their respective field. We would then like to encourage any prospective employers (some might say astute!) to get in touch with us if they’d like to engage further with this individual. As a goodwill gesture this introduction would come with NO FEE obligation.
Yes that’s right, you can speak to a proven high performer with a view to hiring them or engaging them for a contract/consulting role and not have paid a penny. All you need to do is contact us and we can set the wheels in motion if both parties feel it would be appropriate to proceed.
Are you ready? Here we go…..
On the 1st day of Christmas, my true HR & Business Transformation Search partner gave to me, a multi-sector HR Director……in a pear tree!
Extensive international, board level experience across both private and public sectors including FMCG, Financial Services, Health, Professional Services, Government, Retail, & Education. Proven background in permanent and interim roles, and available for roles either in the London, Thames Valley or Southern Home Counties areas.
Looking for the next role with an interesting change agenda, and flexible on sector or scale.
Salary guide: c. £200k p.a. or £800-1200/day
- Recently led a £multi-million global change and transformational programmes for a mid/large fast growing business
- Multiple Shared Service set ups, on global stage and to workforces in excess of 10,000 people
- Business Transformation, sponsorship and delivery of £multi-million global HRIS database implementations (inc. Workday & Success Factors)
- Introduced a global framework of policies and procedures and revised all internal HR end to end processes through lean process techniques, data driven continuous improvement and process performance management
- Launched new global training suite and development courses for employees career growth, leadership programmes and coaching, established global training academy, increasing apprenticeships
- Led major TUPE integrations (multi-million), managing complex merger, acquisition and disposal activity
- Conducting a major global remuneration programme (detailed benchmarking, review of incentive plans, workforce categorisation)
- Development of People strategies, leadership of HR teams in excess of 100 people as well as start-up operations, and driving major cost savings with HR Transformation programmes
If you’d like to take advantage of our special Xmas goodwill offer to engage with this individual with NO FEE obligation please contact Tom Godber on [email protected] or +44 (0)208 675 2223 to discuss.