The 12th day of Xmas…….a FTSE50 STEM sector HR Executive with global mobility
It’s the last days of our festive season ‘goodwill’ initiative to showcase among the strongest senior HR and Business Transformation talent active in the market.
As you may already have seen, we’re running our own version of the 12 days of Xmas and will publish the profile of individuals we are actively working with whom we consider to be exceptional in their respective field. We would then like to encourage any prospective employers (some might say astute!) to get in touch with us if they’d like to engage further with this individual. As a goodwill gesture this introduction would come with NO FEE obligation.
Yes that’s right, you can speak to a proven high performer with a view to hiring them or engaging them for a contract/consulting role and not have paid a penny. All you need to do is contact us and we can set the wheels in motion if both parties feel it would be appropriate to proceed.
So we conclude with…….
On the 12th day of Christmas, my true HR & Business Transformation Search partner gave to me, a FTSE50 STEM sector HR Executive with global mobility.
Strategic and commercially focused senior HR executive with significant experience in successfully leading transformational change and performance improvement in global blue chip organisations. Deep STEM sector background, spanning multiple jurisdictions including Australia, Europe, Asia, Africa, North America and South America. Providing trusted advice, coaching, mentoring and counsel to CEOs and building effective leadership teams as an executive business partner.
Globally mobile with indicative salary guide equivalent to c. £300k+
- Transforming business performance through the restructuring of organisations and organisational models to reduce costs and layers, and improve efficiencies and effectiveness in organisations with workforces in excess of 100,000
- Successfully leading single and multiple functional portfolios of between 20 and up to 400 employees (HR, health & safety, communities, environment, corporate affairs, communication, facilities) across geographically and culturally diverse footprints
- Leading mergers, acquisitions and divestments from a people perspective, including due diligence, capture and integration
- Responded effectively to adverse economic conditions, dually reducing overall headcount by 10% to deliver 400m in savings, whilst also improving labour productivity by 33%
- Development and deployment of key strategies in the areas of wellbeing and inclusion & diversity. Successfully improving employment rates of under-represented groups, and achieving the largest % increase in female representation in senior management across the group
- Led successful global initiatives to improve overall safety performance within major engineering businesses
- Developed HR standards for major Capex projects within the organisation
- HR leader for a successful $5b acquisition including responsibility for due diligence, organisational redesign and integration of 16,000 employees and contractors
…. a Talent Acquisition Manager piping up for your company
…. a STEM sector senior Change Programme & Portfolio Director
…. a deeply experienced Executive Coach
…. a blue chip Director of Talent & OD
…. an award winning HR Director with expertise in transformation, turnaround and ER/IR
…. a seasoned Business Change Programme Leader
…. a Global VP HR from a FTSE50 business (even better than 5 golden rings!!)
….a high achieving FMCG/Hospitality sector People Director
…. a commercially minded 3rd sector Head of HR.
…. a first rate strategic PMO Lead/Portfolio Programme Manager
…. and a multi-sector HR Director in a pear tree!
(see previous post)
If you’d like to take advantage of our special Xmas goodwill offer to engage with this individual with NO FEE obligation please contact Tom Godber on [email protected] or +44 (0)208 675 2223 to discuss.