The 11th day of Xmas…….a senior Talent Acquisition Manager piping up for your company
We’re continuing our festive season ‘goodwill’ initiative to showcase among the strongest senior HR and Business Transformation talent active in the market.
As you may already have seen, we’re running our own version of the 12 days of Xmas and will publish the profile of individuals we are actively working with whom we consider to be exceptional in their respective field. We would then like to encourage any prospective employers (some might say astute!) to get in touch with us if they’d like to engage further with this individual. As a goodwill gesture this introduction would come with NO FEE obligation.
Yes that’s right, you can speak to a proven high performer with a view to hiring them or engaging them for a contract/consulting role and not have paid a penny. All you need to do is contact us and we can set the wheels in motion if both parties feel it would be appropriate to proceed.
So we continue with…….
On the 11th day of Christmas, my true HR & Business Transformation Search partner gave to me, a senior Talent Acquisition Manager piping up for your company.
A seasoned Talent Acquisition professional, combining both external search and in-house experience. Brings broad functional hiring expertise covering corporate and technical disciplines at all levels, operating within international markets. A track record in the analysis and enhancement of existing company hiring practises, raising a company’s ability to more effectively identify, attract, assess and engage high performers to their business.
Open to interim consulting/interim roles within the London area, ideally for part time or short term projects, or ongoing advisory roles with SME’s. Rate c. £500/day
- Full execution of the end to end recruitment lifecycle, from role definition and approval,to assessment and completion
- Project lead for the development of the UK global mobility policy
- Re-design of assessment centres for volume recruitment campaigns
- Handling direct sourcing for a wide range of roles, from subject matter experts to leadership hires
- Trained in selection & assessment techniques including psychometric assessment and competency based interviewing
- Skilled people manager having managed teams of over 20 people across multiple locations
- Conducting wholesale audit of company recruitment processes, with a focus on making recommendations to deliver immediate and longer term service improvements
- Completed an assignment to completely transplant a divisional recruitment service from a group shared service delivering vastly improved recruitment effectiveness
- Redefining the recruitment service delivery model, assessing merits of in-housing or outsourcing and establishing the ensuing in-house delivery model
- Experience of working with SME’s and mid-sized international businesses
…. A STEM sector senior Change Programme & Portfolio Director
…. a deeply experienced Executive Coach
….a blue chip Director of Talent & OD
…. an award winning HR Director with expertise in transformation, turnaround and ER/IR
…. a seasoned Business Change Programme Leader
…. a Global VP HR from a FTSE50 business (even better than 5 golden rings!!)
….a high achieving FMCG/Hospitality sector People Director
….a commercially minded 3rd sector Head of HR.
….a first rate strategic PMO Lead/Portfolio Programme Manager
….and a multi-sector HR Director in a pear tree!
(see previous post)