The 10th day of Xmas…….a STEM sector Change Programme & Portfolio Director
We’re continuing our festive season ‘goodwill’ initiative to showcase among the strongest senior HR and Business Transformation talent active in the market.
As you may already have seen, we’re running our own version of the 12 days of Xmas and will publish the profile of individuals we are actively working with whom we consider to be exceptional in their respective field. We would then like to encourage any prospective employers (some might say astute!) to get in touch with us if they’d like to engage further with this individual. As a goodwill gesture this introduction would come with NO FEE obligation.
Yes that’s right, you can speak to a proven high performer with a view to hiring them or engaging them for a contract/consulting role and not have paid a penny. All you need to do is contact us and we can set the wheels in motion if both parties feel it would be appropriate to proceed.
So we continue with…….
On the 10th day of Christmas, my true HR & Business Transformation Search partner gave to me, a STEM sector senior Change Programme & Portfolio Director.
A heavyweight senior change management professional, with an earlier career within Big 4 consulting and FTSE100 multinationals and then independent consulting. Possessing wide industry experience, but with notable expertise within Natural Resources, Engineering and Scientific sectors, working within large multinationals to smaller Private Equity backed ventures. Expertise of driving people, process and technology change management, spearheading M&A, post-merger Integration, strategy, HR, organisational development, system integration & shareholder value.
Based UK, but globally mobile. Charge rate c. £1300/day
- Internationally experienced, engaging across the UK, EMEA, Singapore, South Korea, United States & India.
- Pragmatically applies best practice customer service and stakeholder efficiency, methods & frameworks to achieve desired business turnaround & success.
- Highly accomplished, creating identity, brand strategies & effective engagement across global organisations.
- Collaborative approach to successful transformational leadership, engaging with business stakeholders at C-level / Board & 3rd parties, delivering ‘fit for purpose’ solutions & technology-enabled business change.
- Champions a culture of excellence, assessing and developing cohesive company cultures by facilitating staff development at all levels, providing comprehensive training and mentoring, aligned to business requirements.
- Oversaw system integration & workforce engagement as part of merger of two leading engineering groups ($5bn value), unifying two distinct work cultures, gaining buy in and delivering synergies of $100m p.a.
- Business Change Adviser across major UK and European private equity firms, advising on change
- Focuses on consistently adding shareholder value via delivery of increased efficiency & effectiveness
- Able to translate business requirements into tangible, realistic programme deliverables and outcomes
- Security Cleared
…. a deeply experienced Executive Coach
….a blue chip Director of Talent & OD
…. an award winning HR Director with expertise in transformation, turnaround and ER/IR
…. a seasoned Business Change Programme Leader
…. a Global VP HR from a FTSE50 business (even better than 5 golden rings!!)
….a high achieving FMCG/Hospitality sector People Director
….a commercially minded 3rd sector Head of HR.
….a first rate strategic PMO Lead/Portfolio Programme Manager
….and a multi-sector HR Director in a pear tree!
(see previous post)