One of the most important reasons to hiring an interim to your business is to gain peace of mind. Whether it’s to mitigate business risk, deliver a critical project, or bring in essential expertise that is not currently available to you, the requirement is normally urgent and the stakes for success are normally high.
As such, getting the right person is key. Is it someone you can trust to ‘fix’ rather than ‘damage’? Can they really deliver for your company as they have for another? Will their impact bring the positive outcome you intended?
As a specialised Search & Talent Acquisition consultancy we believe it’s our role to give you that peace of mind when you’re searching for the ‘right’ interim. For over 20 years we’ve used our deep, and scrupulously considered network so that we can support organisations of all types and sizes as they’ve hired interims to support with major People, Process or Systems change programmes, as well as implanting senior professionals to bridge a particular gap in the leadership team.
So are you looking for a functional leader to steer a path through choppy times?
Would you welcome a proven change expert to join or lead a major transformation programme on people, systems, operating model or business processes?
Do you have a gap in your leadership team that you need to bridge?
Would you welcome expert guidance from a consultant on a more flexible basis?
Typical assignments we might handle:
- HR Leadership roles
- HR Consultant (specifically for SME’s)
- Subject experts in Reward, HRIS, ER/IR, Policy
- Organisational Development
- Organisational Change
- Shared Service implementation
- Leadership & Talent Development
- Engagement & Employer Branding
- Programme Leadership
- Operating Model Transformation
- ERP Implementation
- Digital Transformation
- Project Management
- Programme Management Office
- Process Re-engineering
- People, Process & Systems Change
Technology & Digital Transformation Programme Executive/CTO/CIO
An exceptional technology executive whom we’d be delighted to facilitate relevant introductions for. Seeking either a board level CTO/CIO/CDO role or Technology/Digital Business Transformation leadership role (perm or interim) having successfully concluded their last interim CTO and Digital Transformation project. They have a proven pedigree working with very high profile, global professional services and media businesses, and stand out for their record in the following:
- Leading a complete IT turnaround, raising standards of delivery, engagement and collaboration with the business, and hugely enhancing reputation of the department.
- Transformed programme delivery, unblocking & driving forward projects, cultivating improved engagement with the business
- Working with board level to define digital strategy and deliver digital transformation programmes
- Radically improved the use of technologies to enable the business to respond to impact of the covid crisis, and equip them for the future with an anticipated increase in the remote/agile workforces plans
Brings a rare combination of technology expertise, commercial acumen and people skills to be a highly effective leader that can successfully align company technology to meet the organisations’ strategic goals.
(Our ref: P005076)
To find out more or have a discreet exploratory conversation around this profile, please email Tom Godber