One of the most important reasons to hiring an interim to your business is to gain peace of mind. Whether it’s to mitigate business risk, deliver a critical project, or bring in essential expertise that is not currently available to you, the requirement is normally urgent and the stakes for success are normally high.
As such, getting the right person is key. Is it someone you can trust to ‘fix’ rather than ‘damage’? Can they really deliver for your company as they have for another? Will their impact bring the positive outcome you intended?
As a specialised Search & Talent Acquisition consultancy we believe it’s our role to give you that peace of mind when you’re searching for the ‘right’ interim. For over 20 years we’ve used our deep, and scrupulously considered network so that we can support organisations of all types and sizes as they’ve hired interims to support with major People, Process or Systems change programmes, as well as implanting senior professionals to bridge a particular gap in the leadership team.
So are you looking for a functional leader to steer a path through choppy times?
Would you welcome a proven change expert to join or lead a major transformation programme on people, systems, operating model or business processes?
Do you have a gap in your leadership team that you need to bridge?
Would you welcome expert guidance from a consultant on a more flexible basis?
Typical assignments we might handle:
- HR Leadership roles
- HR Consultant (specifically for SME’s)
- Subject experts in Reward, HRIS, ER/IR, Policy
- Organisational Development
- Organisational Change
- Shared Service implementation
- Leadership & Talent Development
- Engagement & Employer Branding
- Programme Leadership
- Operating Model Transformation
- ERP Implementation
- Digital Transformation
- Project Management
- Programme Management Office
- Process Re-engineering
- People, Process & Systems Change
Transformational Chief HR Officer/HR Director
We are actively working with an outstanding board level CHRO/HR Director based in London as they look at their next interim or permanent opportunity. With an impressive multi-sector (Tech/FinTech/Media/Telco/Gaming/Energy) track record of transformational impact, and particular expertise within high growth environments, including entrepreneur/founder/family led, PE backed as well as PLC’s.
Based in London, £six figure package expectations
- Global expertise to live and work in US, EMEA, Asia Pac, and LATAM regions
- Strong commercial acumen, driving EBITDA and supporting innovation and market share growth, handling M&A/IPO activity and leading due diligence for a major $1.5bn sale
- Leading-edge thinking and a dedication to creating high performance teams & cultures with resulting acceleration of employee engagement
- Transformation of the Talent Management agenda, from introducing AI to scale Tech Talent Acquisition, to application of rigour to produce stronger outcomes and ROI for learning interventions
- Redefining the approach to D&I across the employee lifecycle
Implementing and transforming global HR operating models, introducing agile methodology, HRIS implementations (Workday/SAP)
- 15 years within large multi-nationals before shifting career to start up & high growth enterprises, overseeing large scale organic and acquisitive growth in dynamic settings, with experience to lead global teams of 60+
- Depth of experience in managing business integration, cultural change and creating HR teams with a continuous improvement mentality
To find out more or have a discreet exploratory conversation around this profile, please email Tom Godber