We have a network of high quality HR leaders that has been carefully and scrupulously cultivated for over 15 years, enabling us to make introductions to our clients to meet urgent business needs. We have vast experience in our arena, and appreciate how high the stakes normally are to ensure the success of an interim appointment. We are able to act quickly and with precision to meet our clients’ urgent needs.
We work with large multi-nationals undertaking large scale organisational transformation, to small enterprises requiring more occasional HR related advice or support, to introduce HR professionals with pedigree in leadership level roles.
The types of assignment we would typically handle include:
- HR Leadership roles
- HR Consultant (specifically for SME’s)
- Subject Experts in Reward, HRIS, ER, IR, HR Policy
- Organisational Development
- Organisational Change
- Shared Service implementation
- Learning & Talent Development
We use our networks to identify and engage with proven performers that we’re confident will make a quick and positive impact to meet our clients critical business needs. With our experience working internally to find these types of individuals we know first-hand how difficult it can be to find a supplier that really appreciates the ‘right’ fit for an organisation on a personal not just technical level. Our focus on broad business change rather than alignment to a functional discipline (such as IT or Finance) ensures we’re engaged with talent that we consider ‘core’ rather than ‘peripheral’.
The types of assignment we would typically handle include:
- Programme Leadership
- ERP Implementation
- Project Management
- Programme Management Office
- Process Re-engineering
- People, Process & Systems Change
Sample profiles of interims in our network
HR Director with over 20 years’ generalist, change & programme management experience.
- Global experience with notable expertise within UK, US, China & India
- Career history working in blue chip & mid-sized firms within Oil & Gas, Financial Services & Health
- Leadership on flagship global graduate development programme for Oil & Gas major
- Deliver transformational change programmes across multiple geographies
- Leading organisational change, including new country start-up operations, divestment, joint venture set up, and aggressive expansion in new territories
- Experience of all business cycles including start up, development, operational excellence and downsizing
HR Director and Transformation leader spanning HR, OD and COO roles.
- Multi-sector career, including Financial Services, Media and Healthcare, ranging in scale from Group HR Director of 40,000+ organisation, divisional COO in global bank, to project delivery in SME environment
- Specialised in planning, mobilising and implementing business change, to deliver organisational effectiveness and significant improvement in performance, profitability and customer experience
- Provides direction and delivery of business change, creating sustainable increases in profitability
- Experienced in business acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures with European dimensions
- Track record in structural and process reorganisation, including outsourcing, TUPE and off-shoring
(Ref: PQUF 553446)
OD & Talent Management Consultant with over 20 years’ experience of leading Organisation Effectiveness work to drive growth in complex international organisations.
- Organisation Design and Development, Change Management, Talent Management, L&D and Leadership Development, Engagement and Culture, Performance Management and People Strategy engagements)
- Strategy-led Talent Acquisition, Management and Leader Development
- Organisation Development and Design – capability planning, competency development, process and organisation (TOM) design, organisation effectiveness, development of values-based high performance cultures, employee engagement and value propositions
- Strategic Change Agent – senior stakeholder engagement and complex Programme and Project definition, inception, management, delivery, governance and change control
- Sector experience: Luxury, Digital, Banking, Utilities, Transport, Education, Retail, FMCG, Local Government, Healthcare and Higher Education sectors
(Ref: PLRM 274054)
HR Change & Transformation leader with expertise as a HR Project Manager & strategic Business Partner delivering transformation strategies within blue-chip corporate environments.
- Hands-on leadership for HR elements of large-scale and often complex organisational change programmes such as cross border reorganisation, M&A/TUPE programmes, disposals, divestment and rapidly evolving businesses
- Creating stakeholder engagement strategy to manage disparate agendas within £multi-million or politically sensitive change programmes
- Managing reputational risk during transformational change
- Leading major M&A related programmes across EMEA/APAC, including integration/carve-out, offshoring, outsourcing, works councils
- Employment Tribunal judiciary
- Multi-sector experience – heavy industries, engineering, financial services, facilities services, life sciences, private for public sector, professional services
(Ref: PWAR 366735)
Transformation Programme Director, with particular expertise within HR & Business Change across multinational environments
- Operated at SVP HR level within blue chip banking sector and Director at Big 4 consulting firm
- Establishing and delivering global Target Operating Model for large multinational firms
- Leadership of complex HR and Finance Transformation programmes
- TUPE, M&A, restructures, providing pragmatic guidance to teams and clients on regulatory changes as subject matter expert (FATCA, Senior Manager Regime, Board effectiveness, Governance arrangements)
- Built Culture Change Programme plan with focus on enhancing engagement scores, leadership development, new ways of working and a compelling Employee Value Proposition
- HR programme lead on M&A scenario for potential divestment programme and a cost reduction programme
- Programme Director for HR Operations Transformation for enhancing current operations service delivery model across global hubs
(Ref: PYBI 712113)