Our Consultancy service offers support when your company lacks the available internal resource or expertise to handle specific resourcing or HR related projects. It could be you need to engage a consultant or interim for a short term, part time or ad hoc assignment.
This is not a temping agency service, and as such we don’t apply introductory fees to those using it. We either provide you consultancy services directly with employees or associates of The Highfield Partnership, or help you connect with high quality interims from our hand-picked network. As with all aspects of The Highfield Partnership though, we remain committed to adding value, assuring quality and promoting a spirit of transparency and integrity.
How we might help you?
- Provide advice and support to help you attract and acquire Talent more effectively
- Give your hiring managers back more time to focus on the areas where they bring most value
- Improve recruitment & assessment methods to improve hiring into the business
- Select the best third party suppliers and help optimise their value
- Save money with reduced reliance on third parties
- Provide strategic advice and practical solutions around diversity, inclusion and well-being
- Select and implement recruitment technology
- Outsourcing/in-sourcing the recruitment function
- Develop early career recruitment programmes
- Provide flexible HR expertise and advice as required
How we engage with you
- Part time – when you don’t need someone all the time, but would still value support from someone with an on-going relationship and commitment to your business
- Ad hoc – if you can’t predict when a need might arise, but at times need an extra helping hand from someone you know will hit the ground running
- Fixed term/interim contracts – when you know you’ll need support for a sustained period of time, whether as covering absence, peaks in activity, or to deliver a strategic project, and want commitment for the full term of the assignment
- On-site or remote delivery – on both counts we’ll operate as a de facto internal resource, working closely with stakeholders to get underneath the skin of the business
Why are we different
When you talk to The Highfield Partnership looking for interim support for a resourcing or HR project, you’re not just tapping into the expertise we can offer, but also that of our quality controlled network of dedicated specialised consultants. We invest time to cultivate and vet this network, using search techniques to ensure the high calibre of those within it, and promoting a spirit of altruism.
Our specific intention was to create a service that can be deployed with a flexibility and continuity to meet the situational needs of our clients.
What’s more, if we’re not able to deliver directly for you, we’ll be happy to refer you to other high quality interims that we’d stake our reputation on, or even other recruitment firms that we hold in high regard.
An offer to Small Enterprises:
If you’re a firm employing less than 200 people, we’re happy to discuss the possibility of a free consultation to audit your existing recruitment practises or processes.
To enquire further please contact Tom Godber.