Our Consulting & Advisory service is designed to provide employers with an agile resource to support with their Talent Acquisition plans and strategic People objectives.
Whether directly from our team, or pulling from our trusted network of associates, we can deploy expert resource to embed with your business at short notice and with a level of flexibility that will perfectly meet your requirements.
You get the value that comes from having a trusted resource, who knows your business and can quickly meet your operational needs, but also offer insightful, relevant, strategic advice to optimise talent acquisition or strategic people initiatives in your company.
We’d most typically engage with SME’s in growth mode on an ongoing, ad hoc or part-time basis, but also support larger firms to undertake specific projects or short term assignments. Our flexible charging structure also ensures you’ll only be paying for the time you use to maximise the value of the resource at your disposal.
Embedded TA Consultancy
Hiring to your business can be unpredictable and all consuming, so the benefits to having a resource that you know, trust and can call upon with a high level of flexibility are obvious. Our Embedded Talent Acquisition Consultancy service offers an alternative to the fixed resource of salaried staff or RPO, or an over reliance on Search firms or Recruitment Agencies.
We’ve got a track record of providing this customised, flexible service to a wide range of clients which includes some of the following:
- ‘Controlled search’: why pay large introductory fees and retainers to an external search firm when you can bring in your very own head-hunter and deploy them to manage individual critical hires as and when you need.
- Application screening: if you’re receiving 150+ applications to roles you’ve advertised, why not bring in an experienced Talent Acquisition professional to take the load and manage the screening process (CV review, telephone vetting, issuing notifications).
- Improving attraction: we can make sure you’re getting the attention of the ‘right’ talent for your organisation with a review of your attraction methods, employer brand and application process.
- Assess for success: we’ll give you advice to ensure your selection and assessment techniques bring in the talent you’ll need now and for the future, and help you avoid making costly or repetitive hiring mistakes.
- Diversity & Inclusion: we can review and enhance you existing hiring lifecycle, so you are taking the right steps to help create a positive, diverse and inclusive culture to help your business reach higher levels of engagement and performance.
- Technology: do you have the right technology in place to support your hiring plans? Use our expertise to help you source, select and implement the right solution for you.
- Scaling up: have the dedicated but flexible support of a TA professional that’s helped companies experiencing rapid growth, not only to quickly handle pressing hiring activity, but also setting up hiring processes and guidance for the future.
Click here to get in touch and find out more
Our HR Advisory service is designed for businesses that need access to a strategic level HR support to help their business grow, mature or transform. Our network of leadership level HR professionals has been built over several decades and as such we’re ideally placed to help our clients engage with the right, flexibly deployed HR resource to support your business with its strategic People objectives.
We have an exceptional pool of independent HR Associates with proven experience covering the following:
- Developing a People Strategy: collaborate with an experienced HR leader who’ll help you define, shape and set an implement a People strategy that can help optimise organisational performance.
- Executive Coaching & Development: enable your business leaders and high potential performers to maximise their impact with the support of qualified and deeply experienced 1-1 and team coaching professionals.
- Employee Engagement & HR Communications: get a fresh external perspective to ensure you’re connecting with your workforce with your company vision and values.
- Mediation & Industrial Relations: mitigate the risks to your business with the technical expertise and know-how to manage potentially thorny workforce conflicts.
- Organisational Change & Transformation: consult with an expert if looking to make transformational change to your People operations.
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion: connect with the expertise from within our network to help take tangible strides to create a more equitable, diverse and inclusive culture in your organisation.
- Assessment Services: if you’re looking to use assessment tools for individuals, your teams or even organisation-wide, we have a network with experience with a vast range of tools that can support you with.
Click to contact us and discuss any potential requirement in complete confidence
Why are we different
When you talk to The Highfield Partnership looking for interim support for a resourcing or HR project, you’re not just tapping into the expertise we can offer, but also that of our quality controlled network of dedicated specialised consultants. We invest time to cultivate and vet this network, using search techniques to ensure the high calibre of those within it, and promoting a spirit of altruism.
Our specific intention was to create a service that can be deployed with a flexibility and continuity to meet the situational needs of our clients.
What’s more, if we’re not able to deliver directly for you, we’ll be happy to refer you to other high quality interims that we’d stake our reputation on, or even other recruitment firms that we hold in high regard.
An offer to Small Enterprises:
If you’re a firm employing less than 200 people, we’re happy to discuss the possibility of a free consultation to audit your existing recruitment practises or processes.
To enquire further please contact Tom Godber.