8th day of Xmas……a blue chip Director of Talent & OD (to get the best out your people, like the milk maids will do with this one!)
We’re continuing our festive season ‘goodwill’ initiative to showcase among the strongest senior HR and Business Transformation talent active in the market.
As you may already have seen, we’re running our own version of the 12 days of Xmas and will publish the profile of individuals we are actively working with whom we consider to be exceptional in their respective field. We would then like to encourage any prospective employers (some might say astute!) to get in touch with us if they’d like to engage further with this individual. As a goodwill gesture this introduction would come with NO FEE obligation.
Yes that’s right, you can speak to a proven high performer with a view to hiring them or engaging them for a contract/consulting role and not have paid a penny. All you need to do is contact us and we can set the wheels in motion if both parties feel it would be appropriate to proceed.
So we continue with…….
On the 8th day of Christmas, my true HR & Business Transformation Search partner gave to me, a blue chip Director of OD & Talent.
An HR Leader and change agent with an accomplished record of partnering leadership teams to build organisational capability and deliver transformational change in large multi-nationals/PLC’s and public sector organisations. Has lead large, geographically dispersed teams, with a first rate record in developing and implementing effective strategies on Organisational Development, Talent & Capability, Diversity & Inclusion and Workforce Planning.
Open to roles in the London & Home Counties. Salary level c. £120k or £850/day
- Designed a new leadership development offering to build leadership capability from Board level to first line supervisor level, building strategic partnerships with world leading academic and learning institutions such as Cornell, Cranfield & Deloitte
- Provided executive development coaching and development support for the C-Suite and Senior Leadership, including establishing a an accredited in-house faculty of coaches
- Established a talent assessment and development framework to identify and accelerate the development of fast potential talent and build the diversity and strength of the succession pipeline
- Led the Group inclusion and diversity strategy, establishing dedicated networks for LGBT+ and BAME employees, implementing agile working. Shortlisted for 3 industry awards
- Championed partnerships to provide ground-breaking pathways into work for female returners, NEETs, ex-offenders, and military veterans
- Developed an award winning employer brand to increase the attraction and visibility of the organisation to a broader talent pool
- Achieved industry awards for a ground-breaking digital apprenticeship offer and the graduate recruitment experience, with significant growth in female intake at early career stages
- Project managed a HR Transformation and Capability initiative to deliver a reduction in the global functional headcount by c. 40%, whilst concurrently building world class professional capability
- Impressive blue chip career following graduation from Oxbridge
…. an award winning HR Director with expertise in transformation, turnaround and ER/IR
…. a seasoned Business Change Programme Leader
…. a Global VP HR from a FTSE50 business (even better than 5 golden rings!!)
….a high achieving FMCG/Hospitality sector People Director
….a commercially minded 3rd sector Head of HR.
….a first rate strategic PMO Lead/Portfolio Programme Manager
….and a multi-sector HR Director in a pear tree!
(see previous post)
If you’d like to take advantage of our special Xmas goodwill offer to engage with this individual with NO FEE obligation please contact Tom Godber on [email protected] or +44 (0)208 675 2223 to discuss.